- Ability to set priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Applying management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objective
- Entering and maintaining data in immigration case management systems
- Providing high level client support
- Participating in case strategy meetings and client development activities
- Tracking and managing critical deadlines and preparing and maintaining current status reports
- Guiding, training and leading Case Paralegals and Attorneys
Requirements and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 2 years of immigration experience
- A results and detail oriented outlook and the ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritize and balance multiple competing deadlines
- Proven Leadership
- Mastered organizational skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Productive work ethic
- Proficient with Google Calendar, Microsoft Word and Excel
401(k) profit sharing plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, health insurance options, short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance.
UBA affords practicing attorneys and other legal professionals the opportunity to apply their experience and talents toward resolving important and challenging legal matters on a global level, working in a collegial environment alongside colleagues with both diverse skill sets and backgrounds and a shared commitment to quality client service, the legal profession, and supporting our Long Island City community.
We are always looking for exceptional attorneys and legal professionals to join us. Our hiring cycle varies based on the needs of our office and practice groups. Successful candidates will have an excellent academic record, high quality experience, and a genuine passion for the law.
UBA has a proven track record in creating opportunities for attorneys and legal professionals of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, race ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or beliefs. At UBA, our goal is to attract, retain, and promote outstanding attorneys and staff who reflect the world we live in and the community that we serve.
UBA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law. If you have any questions regarding the application process or need an accommodation to complete the application process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org