Mr. Ahmad is the president and owner of the Law Office of Usman B. Ahmad. Mr. Ahmad handles all aspects of U.S. Immigration Law and leads the incredibly talented Attorneys at the Law Office of Usman B. Ahmad. As one of the most diverse firms in New York, Mr. Ahmad has successfully helped and assisted individuals, families and businesses for over 18 years. Based in Long Island City, NY since 2003, Mr. Ahmad’s firm has represented clients throughout the United States and the World. Mr. Ahmad meets with all of his clients at the LIC Office, and personally sets the strategies for each case. It has been his belief that everyone deserves to be represented properly and that every complicated situation has a solution.
Mr. Ahmad has developed an extremely effective approach in representing and defending clients in Immigration Court and has been recognized for his expertise in Asylum Law. Mr. Ahmad has been actively involved with the annual New York Asylum and Immigration Conference as an Organizer, Moderator and Panelist since 2016. Mr. Ahmad is committed to being a leader in Immigration Law and has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2001.
Mr. Ahmad is also an active and dedicated member of his community in Long Island City, and participates in numerous community events with his family. Currently Mr. Ahmad is a Board Member at the YMCA in LIC. Mr. Ahmad, is known for his hands-on approach with each and every case, but also with the lawyers and support staff at the Firm. One of Mr. Ahmad’s biggest accomplishments has been growing and developing the Firm with energetic and talented Immigration lawyers and professionals. Mr. Ahmad’s most important goal right now is to develop the next group of immigration experts and industry leaders.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1999
- Hamilton College, B.A., 1996
- Eastern District of New York
- Sothern District of New York
- Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Eleventh, Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member of the YMCA in Long Island City, NY
- State of New York
- Kings of Queens Award for the top Business Men of Queen Counts, 2016
- South Asian Foundation, Inc Recognition Award of Outstanding Services Award 2005
- Pakistan Community Leadership Award from South Asian American Club of North America, 2003
- Moderator for 2019 New York City Asylum Law Conference
- Panelist for 2018 New York City Asylum Law Conference
- Moderator for 2016 New York City Asylum Law Conference
- Moderator and Panelist for 2015 New York City Asylum Law Conference