Wonho Kim is an associate attorney at the Law Office of Usman B. Ahmad. Mr. Kim is part of the family immigration team. With the Law Office of Usman B. Ahmad, Mr. Kim has assisted clients with temporary residence, permanent residence and inadmissibility matters as well as citizenship applications. Wonho has represented clients with USCIS, ICE, and EOIR Immigration Court. He has experience drafting legal briefs, motions, and memoranda, including complex responses to Request for Evidence.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Usman B. Ahmad, Mr. Kim worked at a law firm in Atlanta, Georgia where he focused on various immigration cases and humanitarian reliefs including U-Visa and asylum matters. In addition, Mr. Kim has provided pro bono services through Access to Law, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, and Asian American Advancing Justice Atlanta.
- Emory University School of Law, S.J.D., In Pursuit
- Emory University School of Law, L.L.M., 2016
- Handong International Law School, Korea, J.D., 2010
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- New York State Bar